Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pardon My Dust

One of my business partners gave me a mini workshop on a course he took while studying design at the Art Center College of Design, called Dynamic Sketching. I Studied and received a BFA in studio art a long time ago, so I understand art and design, but this course was never taught where I trained. I find this course to be a must for anyone wanting to understand basics problem solving in art and design. Dynamic Sketching should be taught in every Art school.  Since it is not, Check out the links below.

Peter Han doesn't consider himself an artist. "I see myself as a designer," he says in Pardon My Dust, a microdocumentary about chalk art and its ephemeral nature. "I'm a designer that works in anything and everything that requires problem solving. And if I can draw it, if I can see it and I can understand it... I can do anything." ---ROBERT T. GONZALEZ

http://io9.com/these-chalk-art-drawings-will-leave-you-with-your-jaw-o-799738800

http://www.cgma2dacademy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment